Friday, February 4, 2011

When my husband of nine (almost 10) years (and friend for 14) stopped lending me an ear, I decided it was time to start blogging… which anyway is like a one-way conversation! Plus, you know if people are indeed reading you or just pretending to.



I primarily love literature and made a deliberate choice of career as it pays me to do what I love to do. The decision to start blogging was tough:


a) it meant commitment (not that I'm shying off but the life of a mom can be trying at most times);



b) it meant being open to judgement (often by strangers, which actually is a comforting thought on reflection);



and c) is the problem of how to preserve a degree of anonymity.



I hope to vent my thoughts here, frequently, and hope you'll feel free to do the same, without either of us being nasty that is.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Finally. I just hope you are more committed to this than some others I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it as an encouragement and a challenge (in that order) Samir. Long time since you wrote anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Author, what's happened? Why the long silence? Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete